ERP – Enterprise Resource Planning
- ERP is a system which is used to systematize and integrating all facts of core business functions which includes planning, manufacturing, and sales.
- E- Enterprise (Company or Business area)
- R – Resource (Includes four M man, machine, material, and money)
- P- Planning (Utilizing resource efficiently)
- SAP ERP is a software developed by German Company SAP SE (Systeme, Anwendungen und Produkte in der Datenverarbeitung; "Systems, Applications & Products in Data Processing).
- The basic idea in developing SAP was the need to introduce standard software that supports in all the fields of business processing.
- SAP is usually comprised of three systems namely Development, Quality, and Production.
- Development - Customization as per the business need will be done in the development system.
- Quality - Final testing will be done in Quality system before deploying into Production system
- Production - Day to day business activities will be carried out in Production System.
- SAP- MM
- SAP MM – Organization Structure
- SAP MM – Master Data
- SAP MM – Service Procurement
- SAP MM – Movement Types
- SAP MM – Certification Question and Answers – Part 1
- SAP MM – Certification Question and Answers – Part 2
- SAP MM – Certification Question and Answers – Part 3
- SAP MM – Certification Question and Answers – Part 4