SAP Materials Management (SAP MM)
- SAP MM is one of the Core Module in SAP. Each and every business process in SAP is termed as Module.
- The MM module is structured to procure and manage the material resources of a company.
- SAP MM module supports entire P2P cycle.
The following are the main area of SAP MM,
- Material Planning and control
- Goods Receiving
- Inventory Management
- Invoice Verification
Below is the diagrammatic illustration of the entire P2P cycle.
Role of SAP MM
- Identifying the need for the materials or goods through Material Requirement Planning (MRP) or by the process followed in Production Planning (PP Module) or by a sales order created in SD module.
- Processing the Purchase requirements document to Purchase Order that contains the details of the Material to Vendor.
- Receiving the Material from Vendor and made the quality inspection for the material.
- Maintaining the inventory of the Material.
- Shipping the final goods to the customer’s destination.
- SAP MM – Organization Structure
- SAP MM – Master Data
- SAP MM – Service Procurement
- SAP MM – Movement Types
- SAP MM – Certification Question and Answers – Part 1
- SAP MM – Certification Question and Answers – Part 2
- SAP MM – Certification Question and Answers – Part 3
- SAP MM – Certification Question and Answers – Part 4